Machine Era Pen | Black DLC
For this special edition pen, we've taken the body of our Solid Stainless Steel version and applied our favorite coating- DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon). It's the perfect pairing of a near invincible coating and machined steel.
What is Diamond Like Carbon (DLC)?
Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) is a type of PVD coating, it’s impact resistant, and almost impossible to scratch. DLC coatings are used in sectors that require highly precise and extremely durable components – it's commonly used in performance racing, aircraft, firearm, and fine watch industries.
- The stainless body provides a hefty weight, balance, and exceptionally satisfying in-hand feel
- Coated with DLC
- Ink is delivered by the well-loved Pilot G2 cartridge (included)
- Different line weights and colors are readily available
- Compact design for everyday carry
- Precision machined in house from solid stainless steel
- A threaded cap keeps ink where you want it, and not where you don’t
- Cap can be screwed on the back of the body while in use
- No rubber O-rings or moving parts that wear out
- Length (capped)- 4.6 inches
- Length (open)- 4.3 inches
- Width- 0.40 inches
- Weight- 1.4 oz