Machine Era Pen | Stainless Steel
Brass instruments have sailed men around the world, but stainless steel is the classic workhorse. Turned from solid 300 Series Stainless, this pen is our most durable yet – it is 100% corrosion resistant and untarnishable. The weight of brass with the sleekness of stainless.
The new and improved finish is super clean, and achieved by using Swiss Type turning techniques.
Simple. Solid. Compact.
- Hand Polished
- The stainless steel body provides a hefty weight, balance, and exceptionally satisfying in-hand feel.
- Ink is delivered by the well-loved Pilot G2 cartridge (included).
- Also fits: Uni-ball cartridge (signo)
- Different line weights and colors are readily available at local retailers.
- Compact design for everyday carry.
- Precision machined in house from solid stainless steel.
- A threaded cap keeps ink where you want it, and not where you don’t.
- Cap can be screwed on the back of the body while in use.
- No rubber O-rings or moving parts that wear out.
- Length (capped): 4.6 inches
- Length (open): 4.3 inches
- Width: 0.40 inches
- Weight: 1.3 oz