Fountain Kit | Stainless Steel
Designed with the novice user and the avid fountain pen collector in mind. Easily switch between Fountain Nib, and Rollerball.
After years of design work, we finally have a fountain pen in our catalog. By taking cues and the best features from our Original Pen, and help from friends in the fountain pen world; we've designed a compact, sleek, simple, everyday carry, easy to use writing tool.
100% made by us, in our Richmond, Va shop. Designed with the first time user and the avid fountain pen collector in mind, and using Schmidt components, we've created a versatile EDC writing tool. The fountain pen nib is easily switched over to the super smooth flowing rollerball tip.
Available in Solid Brass and Stainless steel. It's beautifully machined using by Swiss-type turning techniques. This design uses a screw on cap that's postable on the back during use. The body has three windows cut through so you don't need to take the pen apart to check your ink level.
Sky's the limit with ink choices. The Machine Era Fountain will fit Monteverde, Kaweco, Pelikan international standard cartridges. Included in the kit is a black cartridge from Monteverde. Also included is a plunger type converter that allows you to use whatever you desire to suck up from an inkwell. Compatible with the nib or the 0.7 rollerball tip.
Weight & Dimensions:
- Weight fully loaded with ink and nib- 1.2 oz
- Outside diameter at largest point- 0.42"
- Grip diameter- 0.32"
- Length capped- 4.7"
- Length uncapped (including nib)- 4.5"
- Length posted cap (including nib)- 6"
- 100% machined from solid stock
- Perfect balance and solid in-hand feel
- Uses cartridges or inkwell converter
- Uses the rollerball tip (0.7) or fountain pen nib tip (7mm wing, M)
- Schmidt (Germany) components
- Postable screw on cap
- 3 Ink level windows